TERMS AND CONDITIONS - “WIN A TEAM BUILDING SESSION” PROMOTION
1. The Promoter is: Team Building with Purpose Pty Ltd (ABN 40 366 735 853) of registered office address: 1545 Pittwater Road, North Narrabeen NSW 2101. The company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with, or helping to set up, the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. To enter the promotion an entrant must complete the online entry form, whereafter they will be entered automatically into the prize draw.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Wednesday 8 September 2021. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the prize draw and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• Contestants are limited to one entry per draw
• The entrant must provide contact details
• The prize is a Virtual Team Building Session for up to 30 people, valued at a minimum of $2,500 plus GST
• The Winner will choose any of the available Team Building with Purpose Programs run by the Promoter - the Charity partner aligned to that program will also receive a donation of $500 in accordance with the partnership.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The Winner will be drawn at random at 1545 Pittwater Road, North Narrabeen NSW 2101 on Friday 10 September 2021 at 10:00am.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by booking the Team Building Event within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Team Building with Purpose event is to be held within 6 months of the closing date of the promotion.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any marketing or publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The Winner consents to sharing this information with the chosen Charity partner.
17. The winner’s name will be published on websites, social media platforms and marketing communications of Team Building with Purpose and the chosen charity partner.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.